Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer around a week ago. Even as his fans and well-wishers are devastated by the news, Sanjay and his family members have been quite brave in accepting the news. Sanjay will be flying to the US for better medical treatment.
However, Sanjay’s wife Manyata Dutt released a press note in which she stated that her husband will be undergoing preliminary treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai. The film will formulate the plans of overseas travel depending on how and when the COVID-19 situation eases.
Sanjay’s sister Priya, who has been working extensively over 2 decades with the family-run cancer foundation, and who has also seen her mother Nargis battle cancer, will assist Sanjay until Manyata completes her mandatory home quarantine, as she returned from Dubai recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t