Looks like Sanju is in no mood to stop as it has been going great guns at the box office. The film which did fabulous business in the first two days created havoc at the box office by becoming the highest Hindi film ever to create a single day record.
The film made 46.71 crores beating the record of 46.5 which was made by Baahubali2. With this, the film took its total to a whopping 120 crores in just three days. If the same continues, the film will easily touch the 250 crore mark say the trade experts.
Sanjay Dutt is a huge star and many are thringing to the theaters to see his life being fabulously recreated by Ranbir Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata