Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, has had a fabulous week 1. Released on June 29, Sanju collected Rs 200 crore nett by Thursday from a gross of Rs 263 crores. The film also stands fourth in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies in week 1.
Worldwide, Sanju collected Rs 360 crores in its first week run. The film now stands next only to the all-time top 3 movies – Sultan (Rs 395 Cr), Baahubali 2 (Rs 388 Cr) and Dangal (Rs 365 Cr).
Acclaimed filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani directed Sanju, apart from co-producing it with Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Ranbir Kapoor’s superlative performance as Sanjay Dutt has left movie lovers in awe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December