Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, has had a fabulous week 1. Released on June 29, Sanju collected Rs 200 crore nett by Thursday from a gross of Rs 263 crores. The film also stands fourth in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies in week 1.
Worldwide, Sanju collected Rs 360 crores in its first week run. The film now stands next only to the all-time top 3 movies – Sultan (Rs 395 Cr), Baahubali 2 (Rs 388 Cr) and Dangal (Rs 365 Cr).
Acclaimed filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani directed Sanju, apart from co-producing it with Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Ranbir Kapoor’s superlative performance as Sanjay Dutt has left movie lovers in awe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju