Usually, Tollywood’s Sankranthi box-office clash witnesses an epic clash between high budget movies featuring star heroes. But this time, as many as four movies made in different genres are gearing up for the Sankranthi clash in January.
Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s much-awaited cop action entertainer, Krack, Rana’s trilingual forest-based action drama, Aranya, Ram’s Thadam remake RED and finally, Akhil Akkineni and Pooja Hegde’s romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor, will be clashing with each other to take the Sankranthi crown.
On the other hand, apart from Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab and Yash’s highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, no other high budget movie seem to be ready for a Sankranthi release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?