Usually, Tollywood’s Sankranthi box-office clash witnesses an epic clash between high budget movies featuring star heroes. But this time, as many as four movies made in different genres are gearing up for the Sankranthi clash in January.
Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s much-awaited cop action entertainer, Krack, Rana’s trilingual forest-based action drama, Aranya, Ram’s Thadam remake RED and finally, Akhil Akkineni and Pooja Hegde’s romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor, will be clashing with each other to take the Sankranthi crown.
On the other hand, apart from Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab and Yash’s highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, no other high budget movie seem to be ready for a Sankranthi release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented young actress joins Sudheer Babu’s SSC
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer