The team of Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, is currently busy shooting at Ramoji Film City. The film is being shot in a huge Agraharam set erected by Art Director S Ravinder and Allu Arjun is taking part in the shooting along with other principal cast.
DJ’s latest schedule will be wrapped up by the 14th of this month after which the unit will take a small break for the Sankranthi festivities. The makers are planning to complete the movie by April and release it in May to cash in on the summer holiday advantage.
DJ is being directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer.
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections