Hero Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s high budget action entertainer, Krack, Kollywood stars Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi’s Master and Ram’s RED released on January 9th, 13th and 14th respectively. All the movies are collecting decent shares across the twin Telugu states.
In Krishna district, on its 8th day (Jan 16), Krack collected a share of Rs 16.94 lakhs, taking its total 8-day share to Rs 1.51 crore. The film has already reached its break even mark. On the other hand, Master collected a share of Rs 13.51 lakhs and the film’s total 4-day share is Rs 84 lakhs. Even Master has broken even in the Krishna region.
Finally, RED’s day 3 Krishna share is Rs 22.45 lakhs. The film’s 3-day total Krishna district share is Rs 81 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath getting a good release in the US
- Election effect -Karthi’s Sulthan to be postponed?
- Liger’s last schedule to be canned in Hyderabad
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – Gaali Sampath is more of an emotional thriller
- RRR- Alia to romance Charan in a special backdrop
- Poll : Which of these crazy remakes are you waiting for?