While Love Story’s chartbuster Saranga Dariya song continues to rock YouTube with record views, the controversy surrounding the credits to the song’s original singer has been making headlines ever since the song was launched. However, the controversy has finally ended this evening.
Komali, the Telangana folk singer who first sang Saranga Dariya in a folk based musical show, today met director Sekhar Kammula and told him that she has no objection if the makers use her song in the movie. Addressing the media, Sekhar Kammula said that the controversy was a result of a small misunderstanding and that all the issues have been sorted out amicably.
Love Story, starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi in lead roles, is slated to hit screens on April 16.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed