Sandalwood actress Sanjana Galrani is well known to Telugu audiences for her roles in Tollywood biggies such as Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Prabhas’ Bujjigadu. The actress was in all sorts of news until recently, after she was jailed for possession of banned narcotics.
In a latest interview after being out of jail on bail, Sanjana revealed that she got engaged to her beau during the lockdown and that she will soon introduce her fiance to her fans and the media. She said that she didn’t make her engagement news official in the past due to the lockdown and the pandemic.
Sanjana also revealed that she will be tying the knot this year in a simple and intimate ceremony, which will be held at a charitable trust in Bengaluru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut: Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours