It is already known that Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up the shoot of his latest film Sardaar. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad and latest update reveals that the unit will soon head to Europe for a brief schedule.
Two songs will be shot in the beautiful locales of Europe and with this the entire film will be wrapped up. Kajal is cast as the female lead in this film which is directed by Bobby. Pawan Kalyan and Sarath Marar jointly produce this film which will release in summer 2016.
- Rana quashes rumours about his health
- All eyes on Chiru’s son in law
- Much-awaited multi-starrer confirmed for Sankranthi
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic