Ever since its release, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has been setting new records at the box-office. The film is performing exceedingly well across the twin Telugu states, while it is grossly underperforming in the US and other overseas markets.
As per the official numbers from the production house, in its 8-day theatrical journey, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a solid worldwide share of Rs 112.03 crore, with Rs 92.18 crore collected from Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions itself. The film is still going strong at the box-office and will eye the Rs 125 crore share milestone and beyond by the end of its full run.
Here are the total 8-day worldwide area-wise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 29.8 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 13.25 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 14.9 Cr|
|East||Rs 9.04 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 7.34 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.51 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 3.32 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 7 Cr|
|Tamil Nadu||Rs 1 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 1.5 Cr|
|USA||Rs 7.85 Cr|
|ROW||Rs 2.5 Cr|
|Total 8 days worldwide share share||Rs 112.03 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?