Ever since its release, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has been setting new records at the box-office. The film is performing exceedingly well across the twin Telugu states, while it is grossly underperforming in the US and other overseas markets.
As per the official numbers from the production house, in its 8-day theatrical journey, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a solid worldwide share of Rs 112.03 crore, with Rs 92.18 crore collected from Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions itself. The film is still going strong at the box-office and will eye the Rs 125 crore share milestone and beyond by the end of its full run.
Here are the total 8-day worldwide area-wise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 29.8 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 13.25 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 14.9 Cr|
|East||Rs 9.04 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 7.34 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.51 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 3.32 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 7 Cr|
|Tamil Nadu||Rs 1 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 1.5 Cr|
|USA||Rs 7.85 Cr|
|ROW||Rs 2.5 Cr|
|Total 8 days worldwide share share||Rs 112.03 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?