The release date of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is just days away and some interesting promotions are on the way. The film is carrying a superb buzz as it is being directed by Anil Ravipudi, the star director.
Now, as the film is releasing a huge number of screens, naturally the first day numbers will be quite high. The trade reveals that the film will make somewhere over 24 crores share on day one in AP and TG.
Sarileru is also releasing with the stiff competition with Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and naturally, the collections will be affected a bit. But the holiday season will help the film in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?