The release date of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is just days away and some interesting promotions are on the way. The film is carrying a superb buzz as it is being directed by Anil Ravipudi, the star director.
Now, as the film is releasing a huge number of screens, naturally the first day numbers will be quite high. The trade reveals that the film will make somewhere over 24 crores share on day one in AP and TG.
Sarileru is also releasing with the stiff competition with Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and naturally, the collections will be affected a bit. But the holiday season will help the film in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar