Anil Ravipudi, the director of Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi family entertainer Sarileru Neekevvaru, has become a proud father. Anil’s wife delivered a baby boy this morning, bringing in the celebrations much earlier ahead of Sankranthi.
Meanwhile, congratulating his director, Mahesh took to Twitter and wrote, “It’s a baby boy for my director @AnilRavipudi!! Congratulations to the proud parents.. Loads of love & blessing to the lil one. Shine on brother.” Since then, both Mahesh and Anil’s fans have been pouring in congratulatory messages for the talented director.
123telugu.com wishes Anil Ravipudi and his wife on the arrival of their new bundle of joy!
It’s a baby boy for my director @AnilRavipudi!! 😍😍😍 Congratulations to the proud parents…Loads of love & blessing to the lil one. Shine on brother 🤗🤗🤗
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?