Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has been having a solid run at the box-office across the twin Telugu states. In Guntur especially, the film has had a Non-Baahubali 2 run until now.
As per the latest updates, on the Kanuma festive day, Sarileru has set another Non-Baahubali 2 record and collected a theatrical share of Rs 53.01 lakhs on its 6th day. The film’s total share in Guntur region is Rs 7.72 crore. The film will have a steady run till the festive holidays end this weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states