Released on January 11 to unanimous positive response from fans, Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi action family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has had a fabulous run at the box-office across the twin Telugu states so far.
In its 5-day theatrical run, Sarileru Neekevvaru has broken several non-Baahubali records in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions and is inching closer to the break even mark already. The film’s AP and Telangana pre-release business was done for around Rs 75 crore.
So far, Sarileru has set new non-Baahubali records in East Godavari, Nizam and Nellore regions, while the film is very close to the break even status in Guntur and Uttarandhra regions. And in West Godavari, Sarileru has pulled off the biggest feat by setting an all-time record. Going by such a super strong run this Sankranthi season, Sarileru will easily end up as Mahesh’s career’s biggest hit.
Here is Sarileru’s 5-day area-wise AP, TG collections breakdown as per the production house:
Nizam – Rs 22.5 Cr (Non-Baahubali Record)
Uttarandhra – Rs 10.05 Cr (Almost Break-Even)
Ceded – Rs 9.75 Cr
Guntur – Rs 7.19 Cr (Break-Even)
East Godavari – Rs 6.22 Cr (Break-Even & Non-Baahubali Record)
Krishna – Rs 5.55 Cr
West Godavari – Rs 4.54 Cr (All Time Record)
Nellore – Rs 2.42 Cr (Non- Baahubali Record)
Total 5-day AP & TG share – Rs 68.22 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan