The teaser for Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, was out recently and it’s ruling the trends on social media with a record number of views. Expectations among fans have doubled after the teaser launch and all eyes are on the upcoming promotional content.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s team will take the promotional blitzkrieg to the next level by launching more posters, videos glimpses and songs every Monday starting next week. The publicity mayhem will continue throughout December and until the film hits screens during the Sankranthi festive season.
Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady and Vijayashanthi essays a key role in the movie. This Anil Ravipudi directorial is being produced by Anil Sunkara and presented jointly by Dil Raju and Mahesh. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood