Star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar is all set for a grand release on November 6. Expectations among fans are quite high on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. The film is being sold for record prices in most areas. On the other hand, all eyes are on the film’s teaser, which will be released on October 19.
Meanwhile, Sarkar’s Hindi version’s satellite rights have reportedly been sold for a whopping Rs 24 crore. This is the highest ever deal for any South Indian film, after Baahubali 2. AR Murugadoss’ popularity among the North Indian moviegoers also played a key role in Sarkar’s makers inking this record deal with a leading Hindi entertainment channel.
AR Rahman is the music composer for Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget Diwali entertainer.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film