Star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar is all set for a grand release on November 6. Expectations among fans are quite high on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. The film is being sold for record prices in most areas. On the other hand, all eyes are on the film’s teaser, which will be released on October 19.
Meanwhile, Sarkar’s Hindi version’s satellite rights have reportedly been sold for a whopping Rs 24 crore. This is the highest ever deal for any South Indian film, after Baahubali 2. AR Murugadoss’ popularity among the North Indian moviegoers also played a key role in Sarkar’s makers inking this record deal with a leading Hindi entertainment channel.
AR Rahman is the music composer for Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget Diwali entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!