Star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar is all set for a grand release on November 6. Expectations among fans are quite high on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. The film is being sold for record prices in most areas. On the other hand, all eyes are on the film’s teaser, which will be released on October 19.
Meanwhile, Sarkar’s Hindi version’s satellite rights have reportedly been sold for a whopping Rs 24 crore. This is the highest ever deal for any South Indian film, after Baahubali 2. AR Murugadoss’ popularity among the North Indian moviegoers also played a key role in Sarkar’s makers inking this record deal with a leading Hindi entertainment channel.
AR Rahman is the music composer for Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget Diwali entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film