Star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar is all set for a grand release on November 6. Expectations among fans are quite high on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. The film is being sold for record prices in most areas. On the other hand, all eyes are on the film’s teaser, which will be released on October 19.
Meanwhile, Sarkar’s Hindi version’s satellite rights have reportedly been sold for a whopping Rs 24 crore. This is the highest ever deal for any South Indian film, after Baahubali 2. AR Murugadoss’ popularity among the North Indian moviegoers also played a key role in Sarkar’s makers inking this record deal with a leading Hindi entertainment channel.
AR Rahman is the music composer for Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget Diwali entertainer.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual