Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest political drama, Sarkar, released as a Diwali treat. But in no time, the film landed in a major political controversy. Several leaders belonging to the ruling AIADMK party alleged that the film portrays their government in negative light.
Since yesterday, the AIADMK leaders and followers have been protesting at theaters screening Sarkar, demanding immediate removal of the objectionable scenes. Finally, Sarkar’s team has bowed to the pressure and agreed to mute the controversial scenes. But to entirely remove the scenes from the film, am approval from the CBFC is required and it may take another 7 to 10 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar