Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest political drama, Sarkar, released as a Diwali treat. But in no time, the film landed in a major political controversy. Several leaders belonging to the ruling AIADMK party alleged that the film portrays their government in negative light.
Since yesterday, the AIADMK leaders and followers have been protesting at theaters screening Sarkar, demanding immediate removal of the objectionable scenes. Finally, Sarkar’s team has bowed to the pressure and agreed to mute the controversial scenes. But to entirely remove the scenes from the film, am approval from the CBFC is required and it may take another 7 to 10 days.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit