Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata is nearing the completion of the shoot. The final schedule commenced in Hyderabad today.
Mahesh will be joining the sets tomorrow and the entire filming part will be completed with this schedule.
The idea is to complete the filming part by the end of November and commence the post production correspondingly.
The makers of the Mahesh Babu starrer had recently confirmed that the film’s release has been altered from 13th January to 1st April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet