Superstar Mahesh Babu has scored another blockbuster hit with Sarkaru Vaari Paata. Having Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady, the Parasuram Petla directorial has been creating records at the box office everywhere.
According to the makers, the action entertainer has become the first regional movie in TFI to collect more than Rs. 100 crores share and Rs. 160 crores gross at the global box office. This is massive for any regional film released post the pandemic.
SVP also stars Nadiya, Samuthirakani, Naga Babu, Brahmaji, Subbaraju, Vennela Kishore and others in pivotal roles. Thaman S has scored the music. Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainment and 14 Reels Plus joined hands to produce this blockbuster movie.
— GMB Entertainment (@GMBents) May 17, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir
- Bill Gates starts following Mahesh Babu on social media