After wrapping up a crucial schedule in Dubai, the makers of Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata had initially planned yet another important schedule in Goa. However, their plans have been disrupted due to the raging pandemic.
Now, the latest update is that Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s next schedule will take place in Hyderabad from the 15th of April. The shooting will last for 25 days. After this, the unit will be heading to Goa for the planned schedule. A giant bank set has been erected for the upcoming schedule.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is being directed by Parasuram and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner in association with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Thaman is composing the soundtrack for this Sankranthi entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next