Sarkaru Vaari Paata, starring Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh was brought to a grinding halt after the onset of Covid second wave. The unit is raring to get back to sets once favourable conditions emerge.
Meanwhile, the director of Sarkaru Vaari Paata, Parasuram is said to be working on the teaser of the film now. He plans to release the teaser on 31st May, which marks superstar Krishna’s birthday.
An official announcement on the teaser release date will be made later next month. Reports say Mahesh’s electrifying screen presence will be the main highlight of the teaser.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is produced by Mythri Movie Makers and 14 Reels Plus Entertainments. The makers had previously announced that the film will be out in theatres next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans