Still continuing its decent run in several theaters across the two Telugu states, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu has released in Kerala as Yodhavu yesterday in nearly 80 screens and took a flying start at the box-office with encouraging opening collections.
Bunny has a tremendous fan following in the God’s own country and fans particularly love Bunny’s amazing dancing skills and style quotient. With the pre-Ramzan advantage in entire Kerala, we will have to see how big Bunny will score at the box-office with his latest outing.
Boyapati Sreenu directed this mass action entertainer and Allu Arvind has produced it. Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s gorgeous pic from classical hit goes viral
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Budget issues force Vishal to direct his next
- High on the success of Bheeshma, Nithin launches his next
- Will Mahesh say yes to Koratala Siva?
- Nani’s new film gets an interesting title?