Despite the mixed reviews, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strongly at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.25 crores till date in the Kurnool district area.
Bunny’s mass avatar has been attracting the audience big time as the film is doing especially well in the single screens. Produced by Geetha Arts Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Aadi Pinisetty plays the main villain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?
- An unusual fight between two young heroes