Despite the mixed reviews, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strongly at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.25 crores till date in the Kurnool district area.
Bunny’s mass avatar has been attracting the audience big time as the film is doing especially well in the single screens. Produced by Geetha Arts Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Aadi Pinisetty plays the main villain.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment