Despite the mixed reviews, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strongly at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.25 crores till date in the Kurnool district area.
Bunny’s mass avatar has been attracting the audience big time as the film is doing especially well in the single screens. Produced by Geetha Arts Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Aadi Pinisetty plays the main villain.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna