Despite the mixed talk, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is doing a decent job at the box office. Latest update from the trade circles in the US reveals that the film has crossed the $700 k mark and is nearing the one million mark.
Even though the film is high on action and mass elements, the NRI audience have lapped up this film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
Geetha Arts has produced this film which is doing pretty well in both the single screens and multiplexes in India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly