Recently, a senior filmmaker named Kethireddy Jagadeeswara Reddy launched a controversial biopic on NT Ramarao and his wife Lakshmi Parvathi. Titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, this film is being shot discreetly.
Now, even before he could finish Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, Kethireddy has announced yet another biopic, but this time on firebrand Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa and her close friend Sasikala. This 2-part film has been titled Sasilalitha.
Kethireddy has revealed that he will showcase the much-talked-about friendship between Jayaa and Sasikala in the first part and Jayalalithaa’s admission to the hospital and her mysterious demise in the second part. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film