Director Sateesh Vignesya disappointed everyone with Srinivasa Kalyanam but that did not stop him from getting offers. He will soon make a film with Umesh Gupta and the pre-production of the film is currently on.
The news is that he is in talks with Naga Shourya to play the main lead in the film. Naga Shourya is also going through a bad phase after the failure of his last film Naratanasala.
We need to see if this project materializes or nor. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news