Director Sateesh Vignesya disappointed everyone with Srinivasa Kalyanam but that did not stop him from getting offers. He will soon make a film with Umesh Gupta and the pre-production of the film is currently on.
The news is that he is in talks with Naga Shourya to play the main lead in the film. Naga Shourya is also going through a bad phase after the failure of his last film Naratanasala.
We need to see if this project materializes or nor. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero