Satyaraj has become the go to man in Tollywood. Roles are being written keeping him in mind these days. Meanwhile, he and his son are now back with a Tamil horror comedy which has now been dubbed in Telugu called Dora.
The film has an interesting premise and deals between the fight of a British and Indian devils. Sounds interesting isn’t it. Satyaraj will be playing an Indian devil in the film called Dora.
Satyaraj’s son Sibiraj plays a cop in this film which is up for release this Friday.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film