Satyaraj has become the go to man in Tollywood. Roles are being written keeping him in mind these days. Meanwhile, he and his son are now back with a Tamil horror comedy which has now been dubbed in Telugu called Dora.
The film has an interesting premise and deals between the fight of a British and Indian devils. Sounds interesting isn’t it. Satyaraj will be playing an Indian devil in the film called Dora.
Satyaraj’s son Sibiraj plays a cop in this film which is up for release this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero