Satyaraj has become the go to man in Tollywood. Roles are being written keeping him in mind these days. Meanwhile, he and his son are now back with a Tamil horror comedy which has now been dubbed in Telugu called Dora.
The film has an interesting premise and deals between the fight of a British and Indian devils. Sounds interesting isn’t it. Satyaraj will be playing an Indian devil in the film called Dora.
Satyaraj’s son Sibiraj plays a cop in this film which is up for release this Friday.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi