It’s well-known that Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is reprising Savithri in Mahanati, a biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine’s illustrious life and career. The film is slated for March end release.
In a recent interview with a popular English daily, Keerthy revealed excitedly that she and Savithri have many things in common. “I spoke to her (Savithri’s) daughter. She shared some of the mannerisms and characteristics of her mother with me. Fortunately, I realised we have a few things in common that intrigued me no end. Savitri used to swim. I love swimming. We both drink tea. She played cricket, and I used to play cricket in school. She loved driving cars, and I do, too,” Keerthy said.
Keerthy further said that she is leaving no stone unturned to bring perfection in her performance and that she is giving utmost importance to even small nuances while giving her shots. “Even if I can reach 90 per cent of what she has done, and director Nagi says OK, I don’t get satisfied. I keep trying again and again,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral
- Script locked for surprise hit’s sequel
- Namrata showcases Mahesh Babu’s ‘real run’
- Star heroine’s Instagram account hacked