After getting the much needed boost with Shailaja Reddy Alludu, Naga Chaitanya is all set to wrap up his highly-anticipated thriller, Savyasachi. The film’s entire shooting formalities will be completed tomorrow. The team has been finishing a minor patch work in Hyderabad for the last few days.
Sabyasachi is a unique thriller in which Naga Chaitanya will be seen as an ambidexter. Karthikeya and Premam director Chandoo Mondeti is heming this project and expectations are quite high on the film. The film will also feature high-level VFX.
Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the film. MM Keeravani is the music composer. The film is slated to hit theaters on November 2.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon