Talented actress Nivetha Thomas has played Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter in the just released action entertainer, Darbar. Her track with Rajini is being touted as one of the main highlights of the movie. In a latest interview, Nivetha opened up about the experience of working with Rajini.
Nivetha said that the moment she first met him, she related to him as her dad. She went on to say that she saw Rajini only as her dad throughout the 45 days she had shot with him. “It was only on the last day of shoot that I got out of that mode and click a selfie with him, as I realized that I am with the Super Star. Honestly, it was an emotional moment for me once I realized that the shoot is over,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits