The legendary Dilip Kumar has finally been put to rest with state honors today in Mumbai. The entire film industry and a large number of crowds attended the funeral in Juhu.
Messages have been pouring down from all over the country since the news broke out. Now, noted heroine and Dilip Kumar’s relative, Sayyesha Saigal has put up an emotional message for Dilip Kumar.
Sayyesha says “For me, he will always remain my warm-hearted Phuponana, with whom I sang and danced, learned so much from and loved to bits! It’s an end of an era! RIP” The noted heroine also adds that she has spent most of her childhood with Dilip Saab.
I’m blessed to have spent so much of my childhood with the legend who the world knows as #DilipKumar
For me he will always remain my warm hearted Phuponana, with whom I sang and danced, learnt so much from and loved to bits! ❤️ It’s an end of an era! RIP pic.twitter.com/1Uw6QCXkki
— Sayyeshaa (@sayyeshaa) July 7, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling