It’s well known that the makers of Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s ongoing hat-trick film have roped in Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa Saigal as one of the film’s two leading ladies. Sayyeshaa replaced Malayalam actress Prayaga Martin, who walked out of the project due to unavailability of dates.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sayyeshaa will be playing the role of an IAS officer in this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, the role demanded an actress who could portray bravery, determination, spunk and straightforwardness and the makers felt that Sayyeshaa suits the role perfectly.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this much-awaited film. The regular shooting is underway in Hyderabad and the film may hit screens in early summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next