The Supreme Court of India today issued some instructions on the use of ‘Padma Sri’ in Films and other places. The court directed that no awardee shall use the honorary title on House Plaques, Vehicle Number Plates, in Films and in Cinema Halls.
The instructions were given while listening to a plea filed by Dr. Mohan Babu. Some time ago, a case was filed against Dr. Mohan Babu and Brahmanandam for using ‘Padma Sri’ in film title cards. The issue went up to the Supreme Court for hearing.
The Court posted the next hearing to April 17th.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film