It was quite a big decision to come up with the sequel to the hit film Manmadhudu which has quite a cult following of sorts. And the Rahul Ravindran directorial Manmadhudu 2 starring Nagarjuna in the lead alongside Rakul Preet Singh might just not be something the audience is ready for yet, or so it seemed, post the promotional teasers of the film.
The 60-year-old actor is seen kissing several girls in the film, and it looks like his pre-conceived image has taken quite a threatening place with several people expressing dissatisfaction over him taking up the role.
Buzz is that the actor has spoken to Rahul to tone down the sequences a little just to satisfy the audiences that like to see him. The coming of age flick is set to release on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?