It was quite a big decision to come up with the sequel to the hit film Manmadhudu which has quite a cult following of sorts. And the Rahul Ravindran directorial Manmadhudu 2 starring Nagarjuna in the lead alongside Rakul Preet Singh might just not be something the audience is ready for yet, or so it seemed, post the promotional teasers of the film.
The 60-year-old actor is seen kissing several girls in the film, and it looks like his pre-conceived image has taken quite a threatening place with several people expressing dissatisfaction over him taking up the role.
Buzz is that the actor has spoken to Rahul to tone down the sequences a little just to satisfy the audiences that like to see him. The coming of age flick is set to release on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career