Bellamkonda Sreenivas is doing films slowly and is making sure that each film of his comes out in a good manner. As of now, he is doing a film called Alludu Adhurs which is being directed by Santosh Srinivas.
The film has completed 40% of its shoot and the lockdown happened. The talk in the film circles is that the film’s script has been edited a bit during this lockdown.
After seeing the rushes, the team felt that the script could be changed and tweaked a bit for the better and the same has been done once again. Though this news is not yet confirmed, it has caught on all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film