Films with heroes playing cops have a consistent demand in Tollywood. Mahesh babu has done it in ‘Dookudu’ and ‘pokiri’, Pawan Kalyan did it in ‘Gabbar Singh’, Ravi Teja is playing a cop in ‘Power’ and also Mahesh babu is doing the same again in ‘Aagadu’.
The latest movie to joins this list is Kalyan Ram’s Pataas. After the debacle of Om – 3D, Kalyan Ram has shifted his focus to Pataas.Shooting of the film is currently going on a brisk pace and the team has already began its second schedule.
Anil Ravipudi the writer for ‘kandireega’ and ‘Aagadu’ is the director for this film. This will be an action oriented cop flick with few interesting twists.A new comer will be seen opposite Kalyan Ram who will lay a cop in this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake