Films with heroes playing cops have a consistent demand in Tollywood. Mahesh babu has done it in ‘Dookudu’ and ‘pokiri’, Pawan Kalyan did it in ‘Gabbar Singh’, Ravi Teja is playing a cop in ‘Power’ and also Mahesh babu is doing the same again in ‘Aagadu’.
The latest movie to joins this list is Kalyan Ram’s Pataas. After the debacle of Om – 3D, Kalyan Ram has shifted his focus to Pataas.Shooting of the film is currently going on a brisk pace and the team has already began its second schedule.
Anil Ravipudi the writer for ‘kandireega’ and ‘Aagadu’ is the director for this film. This will be an action oriented cop flick with few interesting twists.A new comer will be seen opposite Kalyan Ram who will lay a cop in this flick.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh