Popular Tamil actor Vishal has been going through some hard times these days. His latest film, Irumbu Thirai, had gone through legal issues before its release. Several right-wing Hindu groups moved the court, demanding an immediate removal of a few scenes that allegedly criticized the union government’s Digital India concept.
However, the Madras High Court had ruled in favor of Irumbu Thirai and the film made it to the screens a couple of days ago and turned out to be a hit. Meanwhile, a few members of a few fringe Hindu groups threatened the actor of dire consequences. Vishal immediately approached the cops and they have tightened up security at the actors residence.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema