After teaming up with the likes of Sharwanand, Sundeep Kishan, and Ravi Teja over the years, Seerat Kapoor is thrilled to have bagged an offer to be part of a music album. Interestingly, Seerat had learnt several dance forms before she turned actress, and for the first time, she got a chance to showcase some of her moves in an album.
The actress will appear in an album named ‘Vamos’, sung by Punjabi music sensation Sahil Badal and his team. Confirming her involvement in the project, Seerat took to Twitter saying, “To the first Spanish, Punjabi & English party track featuring me! 💃Stay tuned for @Badalmusic’s first album #Vamos! Coming soon!”
Meanwhile, Seerat is eagerly awaiting the result of her latest film Touch Chesi Choodu in which she has teamed up with Ravi Teja. After this, she has two more films with Siddhu Jonnalagadda in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film
- Prabhas to lose more weight