Seetimaar is a film that Gopichand has pinned a lot of hopes on as he has given some flops in the last two years. But he is determined to get back on a strong note with Seetimaar.
The film has completed 60% of its shoot and the latest update from the makers is that the rest of the shoot will happen from the first week in August and will be completed at a stretch in one schedule.
Gopichand plays the coach of the Andhra team and Tamannah plays the Telanagana team’s coach. The film also has an action backdrop that will keep the fans of Gopichand entertained. Produced by Srinivasa Chitturi, the film has music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?