A couple of weeks ago, director Sekhar Kammula’s new film had its formal inaugural ceremony. noted distributor Sunil Narayan is foraying into film production with this project. Touted as a romantic drama, the film’s regular shoot will kick-start in December 2nd week.
It’s been reported already that Sekhar Kammula will be introducing new faces to Tollywood with this film. Now, the latest buzz is that the director has roped in a Telugu girl from Vijayawada as the leading lady in his film. Apparently, the girl is also a trained classical dancer. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made regarding the film’s lead cast.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy