Sekhar Kammula is all set to make his debut in Bollywood this year. In a recent interview, he confirmed that he’s going to remake ‘Happy Days’ in Hindi and interestingly, Salman Khan is going to present the film. Currently, his team is busy selecting the actors for the remake.
In the past, there were rumours that he’ll begin shooting the Hindi version; however, it never happened. “Every time I wanted to start shooting Happy Days in Hindi, something or the other was happening in Telugu. So, I have decided to take a short break from Telugu projects and concentrate on this Hindi film. I am really happy that Salman Khan is going to present our film and I am looking forward to collaborate with him,” Sekhar Kammula said.
Meanwhile, Sekhar Kammula’s Anaamika, starring Nayanthara, is slated for release on May 1. M M Keeravani has scored the music.
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi