Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His condition is said to be critical. Rangarao has been suffering from heart related ailments and he has been put on ventilator. He had underwent a heart surgery last year.
Madala Rangarao had acted and produced several revolutionary and progressive movies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of the popular movies of the actor. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer