Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His condition is said to be critical. Rangarao has been suffering from heart related ailments and he has been put on ventilator. He had underwent a heart surgery last year.
Madala Rangarao had acted and produced several revolutionary and progressive movies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of the popular movies of the actor. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble