Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His condition is said to be critical. Rangarao has been suffering from heart related ailments and he has been put on ventilator. He had underwent a heart surgery last year.
Madala Rangarao had acted and produced several revolutionary and progressive movies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of the popular movies of the actor. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song