Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His condition is said to be critical. Rangarao has been suffering from heart related ailments and he has been put on ventilator. He had underwent a heart surgery last year.
Madala Rangarao had acted and produced several revolutionary and progressive movies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of the popular movies of the actor. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here