Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His condition is said to be critical. Rangarao has been suffering from heart related ailments and he has been put on ventilator. He had underwent a heart surgery last year.
Madala Rangarao had acted and produced several revolutionary and progressive movies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of the popular movies of the actor. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts