Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao, popularly known as Red Star, passed away this morning at 4:40 AM after prolonged illness. Madala Rangarao was suffering from heart related ailments and he was admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad on May 19. He underwent a heart surgery last year following a heart attack.
Madala Rangarao acted in and produced several progressive movies with leftist ideologies in the 80s. Yuvatharam Kadilindi, Erra Mallelu, Mahaprasthanam and Praja Sakthi are some of his acclaimed movies. He was closely associated with the Praja Natya Mandali and the Communist Party of India.
AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and several members of the Telugu film fraternity condoled Madala Rangarao’s demise.
- Amid speculations, Manchu Manoj announces his next film
- Young comedian announces his marriage date
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood