Senior characters artiste Brahmaji recently donated Rs 75,000 to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. On the other hand, he is deeply upset with actresses who have not contributed monetarily in these difficult times due to the corona virus pandemic.
“Many of the leading actress are from Mumbai and they are getting high remunerations here in Telugu. They are also getting stardom, and I am surprised that no one has responded to this charity initiative except actresses like Lavanya Tripathi,” Brahmaji said in an interaction with a leading English daily.
Brahmaji also said that some of the character artistes are charging high remunerations and when there is a crisis, they should respond. “You don’t need to donate lakhs of rupees, but you can spend at least a few thousands for this charity,” Brahmaji said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy set being built for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?