Senior characters artiste Brahmaji recently donated Rs 75,000 to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. On the other hand, he is deeply upset with actresses who have not contributed monetarily in these difficult times due to the corona virus pandemic.
“Many of the leading actress are from Mumbai and they are getting high remunerations here in Telugu. They are also getting stardom, and I am surprised that no one has responded to this charity initiative except actresses like Lavanya Tripathi,” Brahmaji said in an interaction with a leading English daily.
Brahmaji also said that some of the character artistes are charging high remunerations and when there is a crisis, they should respond. “You don’t need to donate lakhs of rupees, but you can spend at least a few thousands for this charity,” Brahmaji said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention