The shooting for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s new film, Radhe resumed a couple of months ago. Currently, the film’s shooting is underway at s studio in Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that senior actor Jackie Shroff, who did a key role in Salman’s previous film, Bharat, is doing a cameo role of a cop in Radhe. Reportedly, Jackie has recently wrapped up the shoot for his part.
Co-starring Disha Patani and Randeep Hooda, Radhe marks the Bollywood debut for Kollywood girl Megha Akash. Prabhu Deva is the director, while Salman Khan himself is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success