The shooting for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s new film, Radhe resumed a couple of months ago. Currently, the film’s shooting is underway at s studio in Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that senior actor Jackie Shroff, who did a key role in Salman’s previous film, Bharat, is doing a cameo role of a cop in Radhe. Reportedly, Jackie has recently wrapped up the shoot for his part.
Co-starring Disha Patani and Randeep Hooda, Radhe marks the Bollywood debut for Kollywood girl Megha Akash. Prabhu Deva is the director, while Salman Khan himself is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film