The shooting for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s new film, Radhe resumed a couple of months ago. Currently, the film’s shooting is underway at s studio in Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that senior actor Jackie Shroff, who did a key role in Salman’s previous film, Bharat, is doing a cameo role of a cop in Radhe. Reportedly, Jackie has recently wrapped up the shoot for his part.
Co-starring Disha Patani and Randeep Hooda, Radhe marks the Bollywood debut for Kollywood girl Megha Akash. Prabhu Deva is the director, while Salman Khan himself is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan