Former heroine and one of the most popular character artistes down south, Radhika Sarathkumar, had made her acting debut with legendary Kollywood filmmaker Bharathiraja’s ‘Kizhakke Pogum Rail in 1978. She acted over 250 films in 5 Indian languages.
In a recent interaction with her Twitter followers, a fan asked Radhika why she never acted under legendary Tamil filmmaker K Balachander. Radhika replied saying that not working with K Balachander will remain as the biggest regret in her 4 decade old career.
Radhika went on to say that they both wished to collaborate on a project several times. Since Balachander wanted to make an extraordinary film with Radhika, their collaboration never materialized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?