The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s period drama, tentatively titled Virata Parvam 1992, are roping in some power-packed performers apart from the lead cast. Already, national award-winning actresses Tabu and Priyamani are part of the film’s cast.
Now, senior Bollywood actress from Vizag, Zarina Wahab, is the latest to join this exciting project. Zarina, who was earlier seen in movies like Gajula Kishtayya, Amara Prema and Hemahemeelu, will be making her Tollywood comeback after RGV’s 2010 faction drama, Rakta Charitra.
Senior producer Suresh Babu has joined hands with Sudhakar Cherukuri to jointly bankroll this film. Venu Udugula will be helming this project. The film will be going on floors in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona