Yet another tragedy strikes the Telugu film industry which has lost several luminaries in the recent past. According to the latest reports, senior character artiste and comedian Kosuri Venu Gopal passed away earlier in the evening.
Venu Gopal reportedly diagnosed with COVID-19 and was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad for the last 22 days. He acted in memorable roles in movies such as Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu arms Maryada Ramanna and Nani’s super hit comedy entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Chalo.
123telugu.com extends deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well