Yet another tragedy strikes the Telugu film industry which has lost several luminaries in the recent past. According to the latest reports, senior character artiste and comedian Kosuri Venu Gopal passed away earlier in the evening.
Venu Gopal reportedly diagnosed with COVID-19 and was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad for the last 22 days. He acted in memorable roles in movies such as Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu arms Maryada Ramanna and Nani’s super hit comedy entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Chalo.
123telugu.com extends deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR starts physical training for NTR30
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine