Senior character artiste and former MAA President Shivaji Raja has suffered a massive stroke at his residence this evening. Family members have rushed him immediately to a private hospital in Hyderabad.
As per the latest update from a close source who visited Shivaji Raja at the hospital, the actor is stable and there’s nothing worry about. He is currently under doctor’s observation. He will be undergoing a surgery day after tomorrow and doctors will install stents.
Here’s wishing Shivaji Raja a speedy recovery!
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film