Senior character artiste and former MAA President Shivaji Raja has suffered a massive stroke at his residence this evening. Family members have rushed him immediately to a private hospital in Hyderabad.
As per the latest update from a close source who visited Shivaji Raja at the hospital, the actor is stable and there’s nothing worry about. He is currently under doctor’s observation. He will be undergoing a surgery day after tomorrow and doctors will install stents.
Here’s wishing Shivaji Raja a speedy recovery!
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date