Samantha’s ongoing film under Nandini Reddy’s direction had been making a lot of buzz ever since it was announced. Titled O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave, the film is an official remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
In the film, Samantha will be seen in the role of a 70-year-old woman who finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Now, an interesting update is that senior character artiste Rao Ramesh will be playing Samantha’s son in the film. On the other hand, Naga Shaurya plays Sam’s love interest.
Veteran producer Suresh Babu is bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years